Harry Callahan
Detroit
1943
Detroit
1943
I really love the reflection and the contrast in this image by Henry Callahan.
William Eggleston
New Orleans
1980s
New Orleans
1980s
The misshapen building, playful colors, and geometric shadows from the ladder give this image a great sense of character.
Minor White
Road and Poplar Trees, in the Vicinity of Naples and Dansville, New York
1955
Road and Poplar Trees, in the Vicinity of Naples and Dansville, New York
1955
The bright white trees and repetition of line in the shadows made this image catch my eye.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked this image because I really like the way the light hits the black countertop and the clementine's face.
I chose this image because I really enjoy the color and texture of the wall, even though the clock could be a little sharper.
This is an image of the mice my snake was about to eat. I picked it because of the way the mouse closest to the window is looking out at the viewer. It's kind of sad, but that's life.







No comments:
Post a Comment