
Markus Leitsch, Casing, Suit, exhibition view of "Reanimation", 2009, collagen film, aluminum, cowhide, Photo: Galerie Metro
http://www.voltashow.com
I chose this image by Markus Leitsch because I like the fact that it makes me uncomfortable.

Melanie Manchot, Saban and Faik, Double Portrait (Displaced), 2009, 102 x 80.0 cm each (part of 5 photographic diptychs). Courtesy the artist.
This image caught my eye because of the pure aesthetics of the piece. I then read the article and it really made me want to see the installation.

Rheinmetall / Victoria 8, 2003
Courtesy of Col·lecció d’Art Contemporani Fundació "la Caixa"
© Rodney Graham, 2010
I like this image because of the repetition. These portraits are simple, yet intriguing.
___________________________________________________________________________________
My images:

I like this image because its a picture of a picture of the cabinet that its taped to.

This is a Photobooth picture of my friend Shilo and I. It makes us both look sinister. I like that.

My friend Jason. I can't get over the look on his face. I had to post this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment