
Before and After, 2008
C-Print
Courtesy the artist
Centre for Contemporary Art, Lagos
9, McEwen Street,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria http://www.ccalagos.org
9, McEwen Street,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria http://www.ccalagos.org
I picked this image because I'm not sure what is happening in it. I want to know more.
---------------------------------------------
Ken Lum
From shangri-la to shangri-la, 2010
Site-specific installation
Photo: Rachel Topham and Tervor Mills
Vancouver Art Gallery Presents Major Public Art Installation by Ken Lum
http://www.vanartgallery.bc.ca
I like installation pieces so I picked this image. I like the contrast of the huts to the existing architecture around them.
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
My images:
This is the public restroom in the mall. It felt like I was trapped.
I chose this image because I've always really liked this building.
And this one I chose because, well, who doesn't like getting presents?
Ken Lum
From shangri-la to shangri-la, 2010
Site-specific installation
Photo: Rachel Topham and Tervor Mills
Vancouver Art Gallery Presents Major Public Art Installation by Ken Lum
http://www.vanartgallery.bc.ca
I like installation pieces so I picked this image. I like the contrast of the huts to the existing architecture around them.
---------------------------------------------
Hasan Elahi
Altitude v2.0, 2006
C-Print
40" x 52"
Courtesy of the artist
C-Print
40" x 52"
Courtesy of the artist
One on One
Terry Allen
Hasan Elahi
McCallum & Tarry
Kaari Upson
SITE Santa Fe
1606 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.989.1199 http://www.sitesantafe.org
Terry Allen
Hasan Elahi
McCallum & Tarry
Kaari Upson
SITE Santa Fe
1606 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.989.1199 http://www.sitesantafe.org
This images interested me at first because of the array of colors. Hasan Elahi's story is very interesting, and I would like to see more of his documentation.
---------------------------------------------
My images:






Wow, Jaime! That bathroom one is really cool! I love the desaturated-ness and composition! Great job! Oh, and I really love that building too. =]
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tatiana!
ReplyDelete